Sunday 19 June 2016

Day 19; #30DaysWild – Meadow Surveying at Moseley Bog

I spend a lot of time at this nature reserve, which is great news when you’re doing 30 Days Wild!


As part of our ongoing work at the B&BC Wildlife Trust, we carry out surveying of the flora across our sites, which gives us an idea of how successful our projects are and what we need to work on in the future. Aside from my ridiculous hayfever, this was a really nice relaxing Sunday!

Common white wave moth


A bug.
Every June the Wildlife Trusts run a campaign called 30 Days Wild. This year I shall be taking part! It is my first time doing the challenge, and I’ve been planning lots of things to do over the month. The idea is to encourage wildness, exploration and an involvement with the natural world. The daily things can be anything, from walking barefoot, to doing outdoor yoga, or growing veg to hunting out woodlice under a stone. Little things that help you reconnect with nature!